- About the Arizona Queer Archives
- Our Collections
- Browse Collections
- Contact Us
- Browse Items
- Archival Resources
Who is Directing the Arizona Queer Archives?
WHO IS DIRECTING THE ARIZONA QUEER ARCHIVES?
Jamie A. Lee, Assistant Professor of Digital Culture, Information, and Society, attends to critical archival theory and methodologies, multimodal media-making contexts, storytelling, bodies, and ongoing analyses of the ways archives and bodies are mutually constituitive. Her work is intricately woven through the intersections of archival studies, media studies, digital and visual culture, information, and society.
• Member, Executive Committee, Knowledge River Scholars Program, School of Information, University of Arizona
• Member, Faculty Advisory Committee, Institute for LGBT Studies, University of Arizona
• Member, Executive Committee, Social, Cultural, Critical Theory Graduate Minor, Graduate College, University of Arizona
• International Affiliate, Centre for Oral History and Digital Storytelling, Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada